losses since 99 in 1985. But they

Forum dla Pań. Zainteresowania, moda, styl, mężczyźni i wszystko to co interesuje płeć piękną.

losses since 99 in 1985. But they

Postprzez lw789 » 15 wrz 2018, o 06:16

WASHINGTON -- To prepare for the playoffs, Denver coach Brian Shaw said he wants his high-scoring team to learn to win tough games. There was no better training ground for bump-and-grind basketball than Mondays 75-74 victory over the Washington Wizards. Wilson Chandler scored 17 points, Nate Robinson added 16, and Kenneth Faried had a key block and transition dunk with 33 seconds left. Washington had three possessions after Faried put Denver ahead, but John Wall missed a layup, Trevor Ariza missed a 3-pointer, Chandler blocked a layup try by Garrett Temple, and Robinson stripped the ball from Wall in the closing seconds. Denver, which came in sixth in the NBA in scoring (104 points per game), had its lowest output of the season -- falling 13 points below its previous low -- but was able to conclude a 4-2 road trip. Holding Washington without a field goal for the final 4:04, Denver showed some of the grit that it hopes to employ later in the season. "We didnt even get into the 80s tonight," Shaw said. "But just being able to execute down the stretch, make tough defensive stops when we needed to, I thought we did that tonight, especially at the end of the game." Chandler also had eight rebounds as the Nuggets rallied from 12 points down in the second half, and Robinson helped the Denver reserves outscore their depleted Washington counterparts 34-5. Wall finished with 20 points and eight assists, Marcin Gortat scored 16 points, and Trevor Booker added 12 points and 12 rebounds for the Wizards. Wall was miffed by a no-call at the end of the game, when Robinson made the last of his four steals. "Same thing that was happening all game but I didnt get the call," Wall said. "Nate Robinson was grabbing my arm every time I went by him and thats how I lost the ball and we lose a tough game tonight." In the other locker room, Robinson told reporters that he would "let you all make that decision." Robinson had another key play when sneaked through a screen, stole a pass, and streaked for a fast-break layup, giving Denver its first lead since the second quarter, 73-72. "You gotta be scrappy, do whatever it takes to win," Robinson said. Washington led most of the way behind Wall, but with four rotation players out, Washington got only five points from six reserves who played a combined 62 minutes and shot just 2 for 13. "Weve got to get more than five points from our bench," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "Thats gotta get better for us, no question about it. I think we got up 12 at the end of the third. I looked up, its two right away. I gotta figure out a way to find guys that are gonna go out there and increase it by 12, keep it at 12, keep it at 10, keep it at eight, until you can get your main guys back." Neither team led by more than four points in a stagnant first half until Washington scored six straight points, including four by Wall, to go up 43-36 with 2 minutes to go before the break. Washington remained in command in the third quarter, pushing its lead to 58-46 on a jumper by Wall. However, the 5-foot-9 Robinson came off the bench for Denver and scored eight points. Timofey Mozgovs tip-in before the end of the quarter pulled Denver to 60-58. The Wizards still had control until midway through the fourth quarter when reserve forward Jordan Hamilton hit consecutive 3-pointers and former Wizards guard Randy Foye followed with another 3-pointer with a drive and pass to Chandler for a dunk, setting the scene for the final grind. "We missed a lot of open shots. They missed a lot of open shots. It was terrible basketball," Faried said. "Its like that sometimes but we came out with a win, so well take it." NOTES: The Wizards announced during the game that forward Al Harrington underwent surgery on Monday to remove particles from his right knee and will be re-evaluated in four weeks. ... Washington also disclosed that top scorer Bradley Beal has been cleared to increase basketball activities. The second-year guard, who missed his seventh straight game on Monday, has been out with a stress injury to his left fibula. ... Washington also was without Nene (foot tendinitis) and Martel Webster (ankle sprain), who remain day-to-day. ... Denver was without top scorer Ty Lawson (hamstring), who missed an opportunity to play in his hometown. Front-court players Danillo Gallinari and Javale McGee remain out for the Nuggets . With Beal and Webster out, Glen Rice Jr. made his starting debut for Washington. Steve Young Jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. Youth 49ers Jerseys .com) - No Sidney Crosby, no problem. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyschina.com/. The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000. 49ers Jerseys From China . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Cheap 49ers Jerseys . -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship.ARLINGTON, Texas - The Oakland Athletics waited until the last day of the regular season to finally clinch their third consecutive playoff berth.Adam Dunns wait to make the post-season for the first time lasted much longer: 2,001 games over 14 seasons.Its what you work for your whole career, said Dunn, who was traded to Oakland from the Chicago White Sox on Aug. 31. I dont know how fair it is that I get to enjoy kind of the fruit of their labour, but beggars cant be choosers.Sonny Gray threw a six-hitter to win for the first time in five September starts, Josh Reddick had an RBI triple and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 4-0 Sunday to clinch the American Leagues second wild card.The As play the win-or-go-home wild-card game Tuesday night at Kansas City, which won five of the seven games in the season series against Oakland (88-74).Manager Bob Melvin stood in the middle of the clubhouse and gathered the team around him.Were in. Thats three in a row, he said before being showered with champagne and beer.After winning the AL West the past two seasons, the As finally got in this time after a prolonged slump.The As lost 30 of their previous 45 games before winning game No. 162.Now the pressures off, and now we just go out there and play, said Gray, the 24-year-old right-hander who struck out five with no walks in his second career complete-game shutout, both this season against Texas.That was a huge, said Jon Lester (16-11), the midseason addition who pitched in two World Series for Boston and will start will start the wild-card game. Thats one of the more impressive games Ive gotten to watch in a while.Dunns 2,001 career games with the As, White Sox, Cincinnati Arizona and Washington were the most by any active player before getting into the post-season. The 34-year-old slugger has said he plans to retire after this season when his contract is set to expire, and waived his no-trade clause for the White Sox to send him to the As less than a month ago.Dunn got doused repeatedly during the celebration, and at one point dived onto the already-soaked floor after encouraging shouts from his teammates, who then showered him again.I played scenarios of this day out in my head probably a thousand times, Dunn said. I just want to celebrate with this team.After winning the AL West title the past two seasons, Oakland went into its game Aug. 10 witth a 72-44 record that was the best in the majors.dddddddddddd That was good for a four-game lead in the AL West and an 11-game edge in the wild-card standings.Grey (14-10) was 12-3 at the end of July, but was 1-7 in his 11 previous starts before Sunday.Nick Martinez (5-12) finished his rookie season allowing two runs and four hits over 5 2-3 innings. He struck out two without a walk.Brandon Moss led off the Oakland second with a double to centre, and Reddick followed with a triple over the head of centre fielder Leonys Martin. Reddick scored on Stephen Vogts bloop single to make it 2-0. Jed Lowrie had a two-run single in the ninth.Texas had two runners on with no outs in the fifth after Tomas Telis doubled and Ryan Rua got an infield single on a ball that ricocheted off Grays left foot. Trainers checked on Gray, who then got out of the inning by striking out Luis Sardinas and getting Adam Rosales to ground into a double play.Oakland lost five of seven down the stretch to the Rangers, who finished 67-95 overall for their most losses since 99 in 1985. But they were 14-8 under interim manager Tim Bogar after Ron Washington resigned Sept. 5 for personal reasons.We played some really good teams down the stretch and we were pretty competitive and thats all I can ask out of my club, Bogar said. If you ask Oakland, I think theyll understand that they had to beat a pretty good team.UP NEXTAthletics: Lester (16-11 overall, 6-4 in 11 starts for Oakland) is set to start Tuesday night at Kansas City against James Shields.Rangers: For the first time in five seasons, the Rangers are done after 162 games. Next is the off-season, when the first order of business will be to determine if Bogar will be their manager next season.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: Melvin didnt even check with 3B Josh Donaldson before putting him in the lineup. Donaldson is still sore after awkwardly banging his left knee diving for a ball Friday night, but stayed in that game and played Saturday, when he homered and had a nice defensive play. There is a lot of character involved in that, Melvin said.Rangers: Texas used the disabled list 26 times this season for 21 different players who missed a combined 2,011 games. Among the players on the 60-day disabled list that will have to be added back to the 40-man roster are Prince Fielder, Yu Darvish and Shin-Soo Choo. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '
lw789

Powrót do Kobiety